Are you ready to grow your business success by joining one of the most lucrative trends of recent times?
Or have you tried to implement sustainability goals, but found it hard to get buy-in from your people?
'Green you team' and you'll find:
- Your sustainability goals are met easily and enjoyably
- Your business transitions smoothly and effortlessly to become part of the highly lucrative ‘green economy’ trend
- Your costs are reduced and you can realise green opportunities every step of the way - not just in a one-off assessment!!
- Your business sustainability journey becomes self-perpetuating, without the struggle and compliance headaches
- You have peace of mind - avoid the fatal risk to your business brand that comes from ‘greenwash’
- You enjoy increased business resilience in times of crisis
- You're finally visible!!! You become a ‘green success story’ - personal and relatable in an ocean of faceless providers with nothing more to offer than competing on price
- Your staff are more engaged and committed to you (75% of employees want to work for a company that is committed to social or environmental outcomes!) - and this buy in will spill over into other areas
- You increase the trust, engagement and satisfaction of your customers - your customers will be raving about you (and a lot of them are well connected and social media savvy!)
- You'll wake up inspired knowing that you're making a sustainable point of difference in your market as you are starting to be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem!
What we do differently
_1. We empower your people
As Simon Sinek says: “Start with why”. Understanding and developing a personal, emotional relationship to the reasons behind sustainability initiatives allows people to bring their own creativity to the problem. Understanding context allows your staff members to make ‘green’ decisions and realise savings in everyday operations that even you might not have thought about—and thus beat even your best policy. The most effective initiatives will be conceived by those who are closest to the issue - your staff. Our training is about empowering your people to become your best agents of change.
2. We create change that lasts
Our teaching material is structured based on Neuro Linguistic Programming and sustainable behaviour change theory. Learning is embedded on a practical / physical, emotional and rational level and we leverage peer support while tapping into the collective genius of the group. It's fun and engaging, and a great team builder.
3. We work close to home
The key to getting your people passionate about energy saving and recycling lies in an unexpected place—in their homes! By making ‘being green’ personal, people will change their behaviour at a habitual level. At home, where it’s their own power bill that shrinks, people establish habits that will automatically flow through to the workplace—all you'll need to do is get out of the way. Habits will stick if it's experienced on an emotional level and at a scale that is easy to comprehend and manage. This is why our trainings include household level actions.
4. We walk the talk
Our skeptics' conversion rate is legendary. How we do that? We walk the talk, without compromise. We won't sell what we wouldn't buy. Our methods are tried and tested. Our way of 'living sustainability' is not tedious and boring - it's easy, fun and inspiring. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing this.